A customer requested that we post the recipe for Udi’s Gluten Free Stuffing to our website, so here you go.
They have some other tasty recipes on their site that are definitely worth checking out!
Udi’s Gluten Free Stuffing
- 1 loaf of Udi’s Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread
- 1 loaf of Udi’s White Sandwich Gluten Free Bread
- 1/4 cup of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons of fresh sage
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 onions (or 1 large onion)
- 1/2 cup of chopped fennel
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Lightly butter each side of Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain & White Sandwich breads.
Broil Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain & White Sandwich Bread till slightly brown/toasted.
Allow bread to cool completely on a wire rack.
Put bread in a Ziploc bag and slightly break toasted bread into bread crumbs (or cut into pieces). Place in bowl with parsley, sage, salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until onions are softened. Add fennel and celery, stirring occasionally until vegetables are soft.
Transfer vegetables to bowl with the toasted Udi’s gluten free bread crumbs. Add eggs, stock, cream and gently toss.
Transfer mixture to a buttered shallow baking dish. Bake, covered, in middle of oven for 30 minutes at 325 degrees. To brown the stuffing, uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes.