This year I am thankful for all of my beautiful friends and family. Thank you all for bringing so much possitivity and light into my life! —Noelle Asendorf
Balsamic Lamb Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 spring fresh sage, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into small meat balls and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes
Photo by: L.C.Nøttaasen