Happy Veterans Day! Only one new beer this week, but it’s a special one:
- Elysian (Seattle, WA) Men’s Room Original Red 22oz
Notes from the brewery:
5.6% ABV, 33 IBU. Amber in color with a light hop aroma and toasty malt finish. A portion of the net proceeds from every Mens Room Original Red sold goes to helping support the families of our military vets through the VA Puget Sound Fisher House and Ft. Lewis Fisher House.
- Brasserie Lefebvre (Belgium) Hopus Belgian IPA 11.2oz
- Calapooia (Albany, OR) Chili Beer 22oz
- Elysian (Seattle, WA) BiFrost Winter Warmer 22oz
- Hopworks (Portland, OR) Pig War 22oz
- Lagunitas (Petaluma, CA) Maximus IPA 22oz
- Oakshire (Eugene, OR) Ill Tempered Gnome 22oz
- Orval (Belgium) Trappist Ale 11.2oz
- Pale Horse (Salem, OR) Winter Seasonal Ale 22oz
- Rogue (Newport, OR) Santa’s Private Reserve 12oz
- Stone (Escondido, CA) Ruination IPA 22oz
Also, our friends at Venti’s Cafe and Taphouse had some nice words to say about us in a recent blog about the craft beer scene here in Salem. Venti’s is a great local restaurant and pub, and this is a great article–really informative and entertaining.