Savory Quinoa Clusters
- 2 Cups uncooked Quinoa
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch Green Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Flakes, ground
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Bring Quinoa and water to a boil, turn down to low and cover. Let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until all the water is absorbed. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the Eggs
- Put all the other ingredients into a large mixing bowl, add the Egg and Quinoa and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with Olive Oil. Drop the Quinoa mixture by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. You’re looking for clusters about 2 inches in diameter – an ice cream scoop works well for this.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pan 180° and then bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.