Greetings from the Beer Dept! I’m very excited with the newest selections this week. First off, we’ve got the full lineup of a personal favorite producer of mine, Double Mountain Brewery in Hood River. Until this month, their fantastic beers have only been available on draft. But not only have they now released a bottled format, they are undertaking a noble project: collecting their used bottles for cleaning and refilling! So once you’ve gotten a chance to enjoy their great beer, be sure to return your empties to our store.
Also in stock is AleSmith’s highly rated Speedway Stout, Stone Brewing’s long-awaited 12.12.12 Vertical Epic, seasonal goodies from locals Alameda Brewhouse, 2 Towns Ciderhouse, and Oakshire Brewing, and the 2012 edition of North Coast Brewing Company’s fabulously cellar-able Olde Stock Ale.
Last but not least: we got glassware! In my opinion, a glass is the best way to enjoy a craft beer. We have a variety of branded glassware to choose from, check ’em out!
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse (Corvallis, OR) Nice & Naughty Winter Cider 16.9oz
- Alameda (Portland, OR) Papa Noel’s Olde Ale 22oz
- AleSmith (San Diego, CA) Speedway Stout 25.4oz
- Double Mountain (Hood River, OR) Hop Lava Northwest IPA 16.9oz
- Double Mountain India Red Ale 16.9oz
- Double Mountain Kolsch German Ale 16.9oz
- Double Mountain Vaporizer Dry Hopped Pale Ale 16.9oz
- North Coast (Fort Bragg, CA) Old Stock Ale 2012 12oz
- Oakshire (Eugene, OR) Ill Tempered Gnome 22oz
- Rogue (Newport, OR) Santa’s Private Reserve Ale 12oz
- Schooner Exact (Seattle, WA) 3 Grid IPA 22oz
- Stone (Escondido, CA) 12.12.12 Vertical Epic 22oz
- Unibroue (Chambly, Quebec) Grande Reserve 17th Anniversary 25.4oz
- Bayern (Missoula, MT) Face Plant Doppelweizen 12oz Sale! $7.99/6pk
- Deschutes (Bend, OR) The Abyss 2012 22oz
- Elysian (Seattle, WA) Mortis Sour Persimmon Ale 22oz
- Kulmbacher (Kulmbach, Germany) Bavarian Eisbock 11.2oz
- Rogue (Newport, OR) Chatoe Rogue Roguenbier Rye 22oz
- Uerige (Dusseldorf, Germany) DoppleSticke 11.2oz