The high quality of the pastureland here in the Willamette Valley leads to artisan cheese and free-range meats that can’t be beat.
At LifeSource you’ll find all the local, free-range chicken, lamb, pork, sausage, and grass fed beef and bison you need for all your favorite recipes. We carry many different cuts from roasts to rib eyes and we have a great selection of pre-packaged all natural deli meats for your convenience.
We also have an awesome selection of fresh cheese from near and far to tempt your tastebuds. Matching cheese to other foods is a lot like choosing wine and with all the cheese choices we have on hand you’re sure to be able to come up with delectable pairings for your table.
You’ll also find a diverse array of baked goods here. We have breads, muffins, rolls, wraps, and cookies made from whole grains, sprouted grains, or gluten-free ingredients as well as baguettes and other loaves baked fresh daily here in the store.
- Customer Appreciation Day 2017 (Spring Food Fair!)
- Our visit to Hunton’s farm, and Camas Country Mill
- Spring Food Fair 2015
- The Tines that Bind
- Meet Our Producers: Deck Family Farm
- You Bread-er Check These Out!
- Tasty New Additions to our Meat Department
- Award-Winning Fern’s Edge Dairy Cheese Now Available at LifeSource!
- Air Chilled Chicken Now Available
- New Artisanal Cheeses from Around the World